Saturday, November 3, 2012

First time ever wrestling for the both of us

After football comes wrestling.  Ryan wanted to try it this year so I made him a deal.  You have your week of choirs.  You have to do them every day to earn $5.00 a day.  If for some reason you do not feel like you have to do them on a day then you will have to figure out how you are going to get 30 miles home.  Or if you choice if you have 5.00 cash then you pay that way.  So ever time I pick him up he owes me 5.00 for gas.  I pick him up 3 days out of the week.  So I thought that was a good start.  Last week he did not do his choirs so he had to pay me 10.00.  I don't think he like it to well at all because ever since then he has been doing them.

So Friday was his first match(Nov 2). And mine to go watch ever.


He is the one in red white and black.  

It was interesting to see how each coach is different.  And you can get hurt in wrestling.  He classmate got a broken thump.  It looked liked it hurt.  

You can see here that he is holding his hand up here.  He did a great job.

 Ryan friend Justin in red white and black

And here also 

His next match is Monday and i will have more photos and video to post then.  Also i have a Doctor appointment that day.  I think I'm going to get some butt chewed.  I have not seen him for 5 mouths and i sup post to see him every mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment