Sunday, September 23, 2012

The 2 older Boys Football Games

I have been running here and there.  The 2 older Boys are playing football again this year.  They both have played 2 games already.  Patrick would of had a 3rd game today, but he is not able to play because he took a hard hit at his game last week and got a concussion.  He is doing better but I think I will have to take him in again for a check up his headaches have not been getting much better.  Ryan 3rd game is tomorrow in Thedford.  That is an hour away.  But he is doing so good this year he actually gets to play. Allot.  Last year he spent allot of time on the side lines.  So I'm going to go and cheer for him and his team.  GO SMC!!!

Ryan # 61



This was there first game SMC 30 Maxwell 42


2nd game we are in our whites











Taking a knee injured player on the field




Home is Sutherland 12 Us SMC Guest 36


Now here are pictures of Patrick's 2 games sorry for all the photos

Patrick number 11




The first game I thought I took a picture of the scored board but i cant find the photo.  I know we did not win and we played Calloway.

 Second game giving Patrick a peep talk on were to be and what to do.











Home SMC 36 and Visitor Eagles 6

I think this is were Patrick got hurt but I'm not sure because I was following the ball :)  I will try and do better to get my photos download and marked on my Computer. So when I do post pictures I can remember a little better.



No comments:

Post a Comment