Monday, February 7, 2011

The begining of the rest of our lives

                                                    Our wedding Day May 17 2008
           Our four boys in the wedding singing there favorite song Mercy Me I Can Only Imagine
 I Can Only Imagine" Official Music Video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWMk_MoFTFM - Cached
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                  The happy couple

We dated for while before we took the plung.  He is everything that I ever needed and wanted.  I have had my fare share of triles and errors.  Alot has happened for us alone just this year .  I took care of Randy grandmother she lived with us for 2 years and prior to that I took care of grandfather and grandmother at there home.  She fell and went to a nursing home and I know what goes on in them.  I used to work in that field.  Dont get me wrong some are very well, but if you have family able to help and care for love ones.  That is the path, that Randy and I took we took her out of the nursing home.  She came and lived with us.  She was a part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment