Sunday, February 5, 2012

For this last week menus wed-sunday this is what i can remember:
Wed-starry night taco cup, cinnamon apple tarts
Thurs- bagel pizza
Friday- Enchilada's (New) I have made them before but found a new way to make it was very good


Saterday- leftovers lunch, bannana pancakes (yum) dinner
Sunday- leftover Enchiladas lunch, Dinner Little Smokey's in BBQ sauce and Mac and cheese

This is what I remember now I have to make a menu for this week.  We will be going out of town on wed night we will leave when I get all the boys to bed so it will be after 8 pm.  Daylon is going to Children Hospital in Omaha.  He has been having problems with his poo so we are going there.  We hope they can give us answers.  My sister will be staying with the other boys.


It will not let me add to the other post so i will just do  this.  I must be tired.  Randy has been gone all weekend.  So it has been just me and the kids.  And i have not been able to sleep so well.  On the Superbowl Patrick team that he was couching on they did WIN.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brenda - got your comment on my blog for the Travel Tips post. Feel free to email me at mkraudy@verizon.net
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete