Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I have been doing better at meal planning and not going to the store to pick up stuff that night for dinner.  Using what I have at home before I buy.  I'm a little over the top about keeping the frig, cub bards, freezers FULL.  I have 3 the one with the frig a stand by I like those better you can put more in and 2 outside in the shed a chest freezer and and a stand upright one.  I have been to the store a few times the only reason was to pick up fresh fruit or veggies or maybe missing one ingredient for what I was going to be making.  Here is what my pantry looks like i took this a few days ago.  It was worse than that I have been using what has been in there for the last 2 mouth if that gives you any clue on how much I had packed in there. LOL

Meal planned for this week:
Monday- Spaghetti with cottage cheese, bread
Tue- Blue and Gold banquette Daylon and I will find something to eat here since he can not be around people.
Wed- Stuffed chicken Breast with veggie
Thur- Pork Chops with Apple Stuffing
Fri- Tacos

No comments:

Post a Comment