Sunday, August 26, 2012

Conner did lose his other tooth the next morning before he went to school so now he is missing the 2 top teeth.  I will have to put up a photo


Saturday Ryan needed to be up at the school. They were going to be marching in the paraded that day.  Here are a few(okay more than a few) pictures from Saturday.








 Here is a short clip of the band playing




Conner saw his friend riding in the car

and he gave the boys lots of candy































  It was a great day!!!!  Have another busy week ahead In the morning Patrick is going in to get his top braces on.  And Conner is going to go get his eyes checked.  Then I drive them to school 25 miles away.  I love the school they attend but its a lot of time on the road. Ryan is going to grand Island Tuesday to march in the band. Patrick and Ryan have Football practice.  Also Conner is the STAR for the week.  So he get to tell his new teacher about his favorite things.  He had fun going through the photo books to pick out a few to take. I still have to do my meal plan :(  I have no ideas I always try and put new meals on.  But I have not found many new ones.  So after I drop the boys off to school I will be doing that.  God bless and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment