Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It has been awhile since I have blogged but I do come and read the blogs that I follow.  We start school on Tuesday and I'm looking forward to it and not if that makes since. I have a lot of sewing to do.  Yesterday we found out on my oldest son his father will not sign the papers so my Hubby can adopt him.  The other father on the other 2 he couldn't sign it fast enough lol .  So on my sewing Chunky Monkeys the money is going to be split up 50/50 Half will go towards Ryan's adoption and half will be set back for us to adopt from China.  It is never to early to start on anything that you set your mind/heart to.  We have not done much for the summer but to enjoy all of us together in one place it was nice.  Now with school starting we all will be going here and there.  The other night Patrick ask mom why are you cooking so big of feasts for dinners.  I look at him and say huh he says they are so good.  I don't think they are any different than I have done before for dinner.  I love to fix new things for my kids and I came across crock pot meals.  Love them you get a good meal and not heat up the house. This is what we had for dinner tonight http://crockingirls.com/recipes/crock-a-chicken/

And they have many more

If you would like to check out My Chunky Monkeys
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.413129322031065.104883.394385713905426&type=3

 Hope all is well

No comments:

Post a Comment