Thursday, August 23, 2012


When the boys first got off the bus little man came run up to me and  put his face up in mine and said look mom.
Its almost out it is just hanging there so far as when he went to bed it has not fallen out.      

 
Today was a busy day.  I made one of the boys skip football because they would of only been there for 30 minutes before I had to come get him.   The boys get off the bus around 4:45.  The two older boys are in Boys Scouts and they had Court Of Honer. (every 6 mouths they hand out there badges and Ranks if they moved up).  And when they put one of these on they mad yummy dutch oven deserts.   I fixed dinner before I went to pick up the boys.  So all we had to do is hurry eat and the boys change there clothing.  I was trying to figure out how I was going to do everything today.  My hubby vehicle would not start I had to take him to work the am and I was wondering how I was going to juggle taking the boys and picking him up.  I told him if you get off work 5:45 to 6:30 I can pick you up.  If you don't then I don't know what you are going to do.  I drop off the 2 boys and called to see were he was and he said 10 miles out and I will be there of course he had to be out of town for work today or he would of been off at 5.  But it worked for today great timing?  What do you think?


Patrick


too many choices


They all looked and tasted good :)


No comments:

Post a Comment