Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Save Save all about Saving

The other day I was sitting at the table looking at the newspaper adds for Groceries.  In another add there was many things on sale but I didn't want to go to 3 different stores.  So it goes to back a week ago when I went to the big W to get a few things and there was a nice gentleman that had the same ideas as us for dinner was lasagna.  We pick up or noodle the go get the cheese.  He told me that they will do a price match that another store had it on sale.  I was like oh yeah Thank you and went on my way and meet up at the next stop.  And he noticed that I picked up cottage cheese and ricotta cheese.  He asked if I put the cottage cheese in with it.  So I explained to him how I did it and he went on his way.  So let get back to looking at the adds I made my list on what I was going to make for the week by what was on sale mostly.  And off to the big W.  List and the adds so if they had any questions I would have it.  When checking out I had no problems.  1. So my new things is to save save were ever we can.  That is one of our goals.  So what we save we can put back for our adoption.  2. Big goal is have 7,000 saved by march.  March 1 have application filled out and sent back in.  4. If we purchase soda (Randy's bad habit) or tea at the gas station that's fine but then we have to put a 1.50 in our adoption pot for each drink that was bought.  So this year 2013 is all about trying to cut back a little more and put that money back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment