Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I have had a lot going on this week already and its only Tuesday.  Monday I went to Ogallala.  For a weight check and a fill.(lost 3 pounds)  I had the lap band done Oct 18 2011.  I have been losing the weight slow.  I would like it to go a little faster.  The doctor says if I can loose 1 pound a week that's good.  So I'm doing GOOD.  I did find out that I'm not getting enough protein.  So that's why I'm loosing some hair well a lot.  So they told me what to do and I hope it helps.  The family picture is after the surgery.  I lost 25 pounds at that time.  And that was taken in Nov before Thanksgiving.  My goal is to loose enough so I can clime the Great Wall.

Today I had to drive the kids to school because no one heard their alarms and they missed the bus.  I was not a happy camper.  That is 25 miles one way.  Randy and I have started to fix up the laundry room.  We started it on Saturday evening and we still have a few things to do.  Its hard to finish when Randy is out of town for work all week. And gets home so late.


The To Do List:
Fix the house little bye little.
Main bathroom replace tub,floor, paint,new vanity.
Need to put trim up around the house.
Master bath not looking forward to, need totally remodel, tile replace, new drywall its collecting moisture, paint,bathtub, new vanity.
Spare room, something for the floor it has tile now.  Not good for little ones. Paint.
Our room new floor has tile also maybe new color of paint.
 Kitchen be nice to have new cabinets, but need something done withe the tops.
All these things are what we did not get done before we moved in.  There will be a post later on The House.

Our Goals: 
Remember what is important always!
Still loose weight
Keep doing meal plans.  It has been working great.  

This week menu:
Sunday- We had Oven Taco thanks to one of my lady blogs I follow I got it from her (Asian Treasure)
Monday- Left over Pork chops
Tuesday- Boys begged for Oven Tacos
Wednesday- Grilled Turkey and Cheese Sandwich and Tomato Soup
Thursday- Goulash- Polly Dean way
Friday- Hawaiian Chicken with egg rolls
Saturday- Breakfast Steak and Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment