Monday, March 12, 2012

Someone told my son "oh you guys are going to copy me".  I don't know what this person meant.   It was a ah huh moment for me.  I would hope that with us adopting from china that they would follow me.  We have been talking about adoption for some time now.  I didn't know if it would be from USA or where. I feel that seeing another person able to bring a child home showed us, What is stopping us. So this bugs me a little that some one would think that.  Also i have been wondering what people would think we have 4 boys.  Would people think we are crazy for adopting.  And why would we want another one?

It goes way back on how we decide we would adopt out next child.  All my other children I have carried have been HIGH RISK pregnancy.  That cost a lot of $$$$ and i was real sick with all of them.  So we decide I would no longer carry the next one.  We been wanting a child for awhile so we looked into how much it would cost to go have tubes untied and then have a child.  Then we look into how much it would cost to bring our next child home that was already been born.  That needed to have a home and mom and dad and big brothers to love them.  So we opt to ADOPT.  But the downer is that we have to be married for 5 years.  That was 2-3 years ago and now we have one more year left.  We can start the process next year at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment