Thursday, March 1, 2012

Yesterday I took Daylon back to the Doctors to see if his rash was gone, well its not.  Daylon has been out of school since last week.  So I think we both are so ready for him to go back.  He really wanted to go back because of tonight but we didn't want other kids getting what he has.  I sure was hoping.  Because today I wanted to go to The Dr. Seuss Family Night.  So I sent Randy with the camera so he can recorded it so I'm hoping to have that.

The video is not so great so I will not have a video of the program
Conner first grade class
Conner the one holding the fox
Conner he had to show me what he looked like at the school program

Conner the youngest come home tonight and says hey mom, I have that rash.  I look at his arms.  And well it look like it.  So he will stay home in the morning so I can take him in to the Doctors to see if it is.  And when I go to pick up Patrick at 12:30.  If the doctor says he can go to school I will take him back to school.  But if it is he will not be able to attended school tell the rash is gone, so we will see.  On picking Patrick up tomorrow he is going to Omaha to the Strategic Air and Space Museum Overnights with his Cub scout troop it a reward for them.  They use the money left over from there popcorn sales. So Randy is going to join Patrick.  We all were going to go but well this momma going to have to stay home with the kiddos.

Something we are trying:

In town they are doing recycling trash bins now. Before it was they would put one out in the neighbor hood and it was for newspapers only.  Well they are doing it different now.  You can put anything in that is recyclable.  So I called and I wanted one,I thought it would help, it was FREE to have at the house.  Before we recycled cardboard and we had to drive and put it in a recycling bin.  This way it makes it so easy.  And cardboard is not the only thing we put in there now.  We have 2 trash cans and a yard waste one and now the yellow lid recycling one.  Well guess which on is fuller?  RECYCLING ONE.  And only one trash bag is in the normal trash.  And the kids love doing it.  So here is a win win.

No comments:

Post a Comment